Invermere Companion Animal Network (ICAN) would like to extend a very special thanks to Coy’s Par 3 for hosting this successful fundraiser, and Weird Gal for donating her time to musically entertain us. All monies raised will go towards rescuing, sheltering, and adopting out companion animals in our Valley. We appreciate those who attended, and wish to acknowledge the generosity of the following auction donors:
Golf Tournament and Dinner, Silent Auction and Entertainment
Golf and Dinner: $40.00
Dinner Only: $20.00
Location: Coy’s Par 3 Golf Course
Call to reserve tickets: 250-345-6504
This promises to be a fun day, and what better way to wind down summer and support your local Animal Rescue center, than to spend a September day golfing, dining and having fun with friends!. Coy’s Par 3 has been the long time choice for fundraising events such as this, with a unique 9 hole – par 3 course that is both challenging and beautifully laid out. Meals are always good and all about having a good time! Please come help us celebrate!
Bring your furry four legged friend for Fairmont Hot Spring Resort’s Annual Pooch Plunge!
Every year Fairmont Hot Springs Resort shuts down their pools for annual maintenance, but the day before goes to the dogs!
The Pooch Plunge is a community fund-raiser for Global Animal Lovers and ICAN.
- Please bring leashes for your dog
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 16 and older
- Clean up after your pets – bring poop-bags!
- People allowed to wade to their knees in the pool
- Only dog and kid friendly dogs allowed
- All dogs must have up to date shots
- Fairmont Hot Springs reserves the right to ask a dog to leave if we feel they are unsafe
- A waiver must be completed and presented to ticket office before entry
Horsethief Pub in Radium Hot Springs. A portion of all food sales will be donated to ICAN.
We need two of our wonderful volunteers to man the ICAN information table for approximately 3 hours – between 4pm and 7pm. Would anyone be willing to spare some time for this event? We sure could use the help.