Golf Tournament and Dinner, Silent Auction and Entertainment
Golf and Dinner: $40.00
Dinner Only: $20.00
Location: Coy’s Par 3 Golf Course
Call to reserve tickets: 250-345-6504
This promises to be a fun day, and what better way to wind down summer and support your local Animal Rescue center, than to spend a September day golfing, dining and having fun with friends!. Coy’s Par 3 has been the long time choice for fundraising events such as this, with a unique 9 hole – par 3 course that is both challenging and beautifully laid out. Meals are always good and all about having a good time! Please come help us celebrate!
Bring your furry four legged friend for Fairmont Hot Spring Resort’s Annual Pooch Plunge!
Every year Fairmont Hot Springs Resort shuts down their pools for annual maintenance, but the day before goes to the dogs!
The Pooch Plunge is a community fund-raiser for Global Animal Lovers and ICAN.
- Please bring leashes for your dog
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 16 and older
- Clean up after your pets – bring poop-bags!
- People allowed to wade to their knees in the pool
- Only dog and kid friendly dogs allowed
- All dogs must have up to date shots
- Fairmont Hot Springs reserves the right to ask a dog to leave if we feel they are unsafe
- A waiver must be completed and presented to ticket office before entry
Horsethief Pub in Radium Hot Springs. A portion of all food sales will be donated to ICAN.
We need two of our wonderful volunteers to man the ICAN information table for approximately 3 hours – between 4pm and 7pm. Would anyone be willing to spare some time for this event? We sure could use the help.
Horsethief Pub will be hosting ICAN on Sunday Dec 11, 2016 as their chosen charity for their Give Back Sunday event. This means, they will be donating 15% of their total food sales (before tax) on Dec 11th to ICAN…how amazing is that?
Please spread the word and show your support for ICAN by grabbing a bite to eat from Horsethief Creek Pub on Dec 11th.
When: Sunday, December 11, 2016
Time: 11:30am (morning) until 12am (midnight)
Where: Horsethief Creek Pub
7538 Main Street East
Radium Hot Springs, BC, V0A 1M0